melslifeinaNUTshell


Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Plus One

We have a new addition to our family. My daughter's best friend has moved in with us. Her name is Christal and she is a 'hoot'. She is a senior this year and has already been sworn into the Army where she will be an MP, she leaves on July 12 for Missouri for Basic Training. This is somthing that she has wanted to do for a very long time...the only thing that can get in her way now is NOT getting her diploma so we are all pushing her to do well in school this year. Her moving in with us made it necessary for her to transfer to a new school system, which is not exactly BEST cast scenario but she seems to be adjusting well. She and Bre are very compatable and seem to bring out the best in one another...I hope that it stays that way. I'm glad that she is with us but, like with any change, it is taking some getting used to and I'm always a little nervous about the 'what ifs'. I try to not think too far ahead...to live in the day...but that's not always all that easy.
Oh yea....Christal also brought her CAT ozzie with her....just what I needed was another animal!!!!