melslifeinaNUTshell


Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Full Circle!

It's strange how things in live often are cyclic...MY life, has once again, taken a turn...in face it has come "full circle"...My baby girl is HOME... She has moved back home and is attending the local high school. I can NOT tell you how happy I am to have her back...even happier that it was HER decision...that I didn't have to force her to come home. She finally came to the conclusion that she still NEEDS/WANTS her good ol' mom and dad. It feels great. She will have to work her butt off to catch up at school but I know and, more importantly, she knows that she can do it. She will be graduating from with all the kids that she started Kindergarden with from the same high school that her brother graduated from, that I graduated from and that my mom and dad graduated from. This morning was the first time since February that I knew what she wore to school...it may seem petty...but it was a wonderful feeling! This is the way it's supposed to be...We are supposed to be together during her senior year. She has even decided that she actually LOVES the small town that we live in....she has learned that the grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence....She has learned to appreciate her home town...her family...her life. I AM HAPPY....very very very happy!