melslifeinaNUTshell


Wednesday, August 02, 2006
SHOP till you DROP

Bre (baby girl), Becca (niece), Terri (Sister) and I are all headed to New Hampshire tomorrow for our, now, annual school shopping trip. The girls just love to shop at all the outlet stores down there. They always find good deals and wind up with stuff that not everyone else will be wearing. I HATE shopping....but I love time spent with Bre, Becca and Terri so I'm willing to withstand the torture of shopping in exchange for time with them. Summer is wizzing by and Bre will be headed back to school, and my sister's house, before I know it...I'm not dealing very well with it!!!! OMYGOD...SHE'S A SENIOR!!!!! I plan on thoroughly enjoying the next couple of days with her. I've promised myself that there will be NO serious talks about her future...her 'boys'...school...feelings....etc. Just light and fluffy chatter. With any luck there will be SMILES all around the entire time.
I don't ask for much, really I don't...Just a stress free couple of days with the ones I love...That's NOT TOO much... is it?....
Come on...TELL ME IT ISN'T...come on...even if
you have to 'fib' a little. :)