melslifeinaNUTshell


Monday, October 09, 2006
Why oooohhhh WHY?

Why is it that teen aged girls are so STUPID when it comes to matters of the heart?
Why is it that an otherwise intelligent child becomes incapable of rational thought?
Why is it that when a boy cheats around on his girlfriend that the girl ALWAYS gets madder at the 'other' woman then at the guy?
Why is it that even though these assholes hurt our baby girls it is THEM that they think they need to be happy?
Why is it that no matter what we, as mothers/adults, say they don't believe us?
Why is it that I can't spare my baby girl the pain that boys can cause?
Why is it that kind words from me can not light up her face like those from someone, who in the end, will hurt her?
Why is it that no matter how hard I try I can NOT protect her heart...save her the pain...make her see, not only with her heart but with her head?
Why is it that she doesn't ask my advice?
HMMMMM....I wish that I had an answer to even just ONE of these questions!!!!