melslifeinaNUTshell


Saturday, August 26, 2006
Stop The World...I Want To GET OFF

My baby girl starts her senior year on Wednesday...I am so NOT ready for this. She will be moving back to Dexter on Monday night and we will be back to 'week-ends'. I hate not being able to give her hug before she goes to bed at night. I hate not knowing what she's wearing to school in the morning. I hate not knowing what she's having for breakfast. I hate not having 'day to day' interaction. We talk on the phone, IM on the computer, I've even learned to text message on my cell phone. It all helps but it's still not the same. We have all gone through so many changes this summer...it's been hard for me to adjust to it all. In case I've never mentioned it before I HATE CHANGE!!!!! I know that I'll get used to it...again... I am almost relieved that it's happening soon...the anticipation has been killing me. With any luck at this time next month I'll be saying "everything is great"..."Bre's grades are terrific"..."we are all happy"...YUP....I've just declared it...That's exactly what I'll be saying in a month!!!! YUP YUP YUP!!!!
Here are a few of Bre's choices for year book picture.

I Think she's going to use the one above, She and her honey both like it best

This is my favorite

Her dad likes this one best