melslifeinaNUTshell


Monday, June 25, 2007
Graduation

Bre Anna-Marie Erickson
June 9th, 2007
Graduation Day

Daddy's Little Girl

My baby graduated from Greenville High School on June 9, 2007... It's amazing to me that 18 years have passed since the day that she came into this world. On January 8, 1989, the day she was born, there was a terrible snow/ice/sleet storm...the roads were so bad that she had to be delivered at our local hospital, which didn't usually do deliveries, because they felt it was too dangerous to send me to Bangor, 1 1/2 hours away. After 24 hours of labor she made her appearance...all pink and white and full of attitude. That hasn't changed much over the years...she's still full of attitude...lol.
The Family - Dustin 21 (WOW, when did that happen) Hubby, Bre and ME

Bre and her Boyfriend and his cousin

She has turned into quite a young woman...Beautiful...Confident...Intelligent, I'm very proud of her. She is headed to Husson College

Bre and her future roomie


(1 1/2 hours away) in the fall, I can handle that...I may NOT like it but I know that Ican handle it. She is doing a dual bachelors degree in criminology/psychology...ultimately she'd like to be an FBI profiler. I know that she will succeed in anything that she sets out to do...it may not be an easy road but she'll make it and her dad and I will be right behind her to help any way we can.

Greenville High School - Class of 2007

Bre and My Niece Becca, she's next in 3 years

Dustin (He goes back to College in September), Bre (my baby girl), Christal (she's moved to Bangor now) and Ben (Dustin's roomie)